RIIHAN309A – Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
This course qualifies students to conduct telescopic materials handler operations, and focusses specifically on doing so in the resources and infrastructure industries.
During the course of this unit, students will learn the following skills:
– Pre-operational checks
– Operating the telescopic materials handler
– Attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials
– Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
– Relocating the telescopic materials handler
– Carrying out machine operator maintenance
– Cleaning up
This licence is necessary for those working in the civil construction, coal mining, drilling, extractive or metalliferous mining industries.
Phone: 0420 583 297